Download the Conference Template
Presentation and Poster Guidelines (template available)
Dear delegate member, dear author, the conference is going well and you are within the 200 selected communications.
The presentation is under unique form including
Short oral presentation of 4 or 5 minutes using the template below.
Followed by a poster session where you ll have the possibility to discuss and exchange near your poster with the delegates.
Please use these templates to edit your oral presentation and poster.
Submitted abstract or paper must be formatted according to the guidelines of International Conference on Materials & Energy
, MS Word Template
, Latex Template
- Submitted abstract must be no longer than one page including all figures, tables and references.
- Submitted paper must be no longer than 6 pages including also all figures, tables and references.
Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically using the online conference management system
in PDF format before the deadline (see Important Dates
Following instructions should be respected:
- Authors should make sure that the English or French of their papers meets the required standard.
- The quality of figures, photos and tables is also a very important requirement for the publication.
- It is also the obligation of the authors to make sure that all sources of the research used in their papers have been adequately referenced.
Submission processes will be managed by easychair.org
. If you have used this system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking "I have no EasyChair account" button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.
All accepted papers will be scheduled for oral/poster presentations and will be included in the conference proceedings.
High quality papers will be selected for international publication in several relevant journals, subject to review, published in special (or regular) issues.
© All Rights Reserved. Ecole Normale Supérieure-Cachan