Call for papers
Download the Call for Papers
Paper on all aspects coupling Energy and Materials both fundamentals and applied, will be welcome.
Including but not limited to
- Recent developments on innovative materials
- Bio-ressources / wood/ energy
- Wind / Solar / Biomass / energy mix
- Transport in Porous Media
- Micro and Nano structured systems
- Heat and Mass transfer in building materials
- Double diffusive convective coupling
- Reactive Flow/materials and Combustion
- Phase change for energy storage
- Energy Systems / Energy effeciency
- Inverse Problems and optimization
- Computational Environmental Engineering
- Benchmarking and Validation
- Validation of computational methods
- Classical Heat and mass interlink problems
This list is not meant to be exhaustive; so any contribution related to Energy and Materials is welcome. Presentations of practical deployment and implementations in new application areas are particularly encouraged.
Submissions from both industry and institutional circles will be considered with particular interest.
Selected best papers, in a relevant theme will be invited to submit final version to one of following Special journal list:
© All Rights Reserved. Ecole Normale Supérieure-Cachan