BiographyMy research interests are the optical and electronic properties of organic materials and devices: photo-physics, nonlinear optics, self-organization under light, charge generation and transport, solar cells, plastic lasers, nano-materials. I also study the fabrication of chiral structures using light - matter interactions.
Research Specialization: Photonics, Nonlinear Optics, Organic Devices, Organic Electronics, Organic Semiconductors, Polymers, Nanomaterials.
Areas of Research: Optics and Photonics, Micro and Nanoelectronics, Renewable energies
11 patents, 220 peer-reviewed publications, 42 H-index
- 2006/7 - Professor, Canada Research Chair, Physics, Engineering Physics and Astronomy, Chemistry, Queen’s University at Kingston
- 2014/7 - 2014/7 - Visiting Professor, General and Inorganic Chemistry, Technology, Univerzita Pardubice
- 2000/9 - 2006/10 - Professor, Physics, Universite d'Angers, Head of Plastic Solar Cells Technology Research Team
- 1984/1 - 2000/8 - Researcher, Commissariat a l’Energie Atomique, Lab. Leader from 1995 to 2000
- 1984/5 - Doctorate, Physics, Plasmon Nonlinear Optics, Ecole Polytechnique (France)
- 1982/7 - Master’s Thesis, Theoretical physics of liquids, Engineer degree, Ecole Superieure de Physique et de Chimie Industrielles Paris.